Demo-list submission address and acceptance criteria?

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:24:14 -0700
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
First, http://webaudio.github.io/demo-list/ says to post to this list.
Wouldn't public-audio-dev be more appropriate?

Second, what are the criteria for inclusion?  I don't think we should
accept anything that's submitted, but other than that, I don't know what
the criteria would be. I personally don't want to be the final arbiter (my
ears aren't so good), but I'm fine with doing the work of adding entries
and such.