Worklets spec status ?

From: Paul Adenot <padenot@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:46:57 +0100
To: Ian Kilpatrick <ikilpatrick@google.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org Group" <public-audio@w3.org>
Ian,

The Audio-WG (CC-ed) was wondering about the status of the Worklets
specification. There are still a few things that need to be done until we
have enough infrastructure to write the Audio Worklet text on top of it,
and the Web Audio API really need this to go forward.

Do you have an estimate on when you'll be able to find some time to work on
it? Can we help in any way ? Since this is on the critical path for us, it
might make sense we contribute in a more direct way, by directly sending
PRs.

Cheers,
Paul.