[agenda] Audio WG teleconference Thurs 14 January 2016 12 Noon EDT

From: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 14:43:33 +0000
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Group,

Our first call of 2016 will be Thurs 14 January 2016 12 Noon EDT.

We have had quite a break since our last meeting so will spend some time reviewing the current state of issues and what we need to focus on going forward this year.

- Review of uncommitted and new issues
- Review of pull requests
- Current status of Audio Worker
- Date of next meeting

Telcon details can be found at the URL below. They do not change from week to week, so please bookmark this link!

    https://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Meetings#Telcon_Details

Best,

Matt & Joe

--