Re: [agenda] Audio WG Telcon Thurs 30 June 2016 12.00 EDT

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:02:39 -0700
To: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>, Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
We pushed on as best as we could with the guidance of our glorious leaders
today in the teleconf.

The following issues were covered:

https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Needs+WG+review%22

These issues were updated with additional comments and/or updated labels or
milestones.

We didn't discuss AudioWorklets, since people are already
reviewing/commenting on Hongchan's PR. We felt it was better there than
discussing them in the teleconf for now.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk