AudioWorklet ready for spec editing

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 17:45:02 -0400
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi all,

Hongchan just finished editing the wiki pages to conform to the outcome of
last week's telcon, and I've reviewed them. While the narrative language is
loose, we both feel the direction is clear and that these are ready for
implementors and spec editors to get going. I think the review phase for
AudioWorklet is now ended.

The wiki pages are, once again:

https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/wiki/AudioWorklet-IDL-Proposal
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/wiki/AudioWorklet-Examples

Ray and Paul, how would you like to proceed in transforming these into
specs?

Implementors, please provide any input that makes sense to you.

Exciting times!

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President