Re: End-of-line style for the spec

I've changed the end-of-line to unix now.

I'm also going to merge in
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/807 soon, but according to
https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings/ this might
require some work when you check out the repo after PR #807 has landed.

I hope it isn't an issue, but
https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings/ tells you what
to do if you need to fix it. (But if you're lazy, I would consider just
cloning a new repo and manually creating and rebasing any branches you have
on the old repo to the new.  The git repo isn't that big.)