Suggestion for Web Audio/MIDI Demo List

From: Igor Zinken <igor.zinken@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:20:49 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
Dear sir/madam,

I've followed the Web Audio demo list on github.io and would like to
suggest an application. The application is a browser based tracker with
shapeable wavetable synthesis. While there have been many experiments with
drawable periodic waves, I was interested in building a tracker as usable
web based versions have been far and between.

It is in continuous development (and is fully open source), so it might be
interesting for the developer community, also in that it combines Web Audio
and Web MIDI.

It can be previewed at:

http://www.igorski.nl/experiment/efflux

and its source is at :

https://www.github.com/igorski/efflux-tracker

Kind regards and thanks for the interest,

 Igor Zinken