End-of-line style for the spec

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 14:42:30 -0700
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
While looking at doing some more small PRs for the spec, I noticed that the
spec suddenly now uses CR/LF for end-of-line (Windows style).  Previously,
it was (I think) just LF (Unix style).

Can we just choose one style and enforce it? (I think git can do this
automatically).  It's going to make merging pull requests a night-mare if
each pull request changes the end-of-line encoding.

I prefer Unix because I edit the spec only on my linux or mac box and the
default style is LF.

--
Ray