Re: Tracking with ultrasound beacons. Web Audio API privacy considerations need updating?

From: Chinmay Pendharkar <notthetup@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 14:38:23 +0800
To: s <johns@or8.net>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
I do believe there are live projects out there that use higher end of the
spectrum to transmit data.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/webaudio-serial-tx is a library
which can sends data over the audio port.

http://ricardo.cc/2012/12/30/Implementing-the-chirp-protocol-using-webaudio.html
describes how it works over chirp.io

And a few more which I can't seem find links to.

-Chinmay