Re: Tracking with ultrasound beacons. Web Audio API privacy considerations need updating?

I do believe there are live projects out there that use higher end of the
spectrum to transmit data.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/webaudio-serial-tx is a library
which can sends data over the audio port.

http://ricardo.cc/2012/12/30/Implementing-the-chirp-protocol-using-webaudio.html
describes how it works over chirp.io

And a few more which I can't seem find links to.

-Chinmay