Re: TPAC Audio WG Agenda

I agree that it'd be ideal if everyone can review Paul's branch prior to
TPAC. We have almost 2 hours reserved for AudioWorker on the first day but
we might need more if people are reading during the meeting to catch up!

...Joe

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"