Web Audio Project Post - Farfisa Of The Future

From: Ryan McGill <ryanjamesmcgill@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 15:40:59 -0500
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello,

I'm interested in posting my project to the W3C Web Audio/MIDI demo list. I
made an emulation of a 1960's Farfisa Organ that can be played with a MIDI
controller, mouse, or keyboard. I would like others to see my project so
that I can find collaborators on future web audio applications. If you like
the project, please let me know what else I need to do to post the project
to the demo list.

www.farfisaofthefuture.com
github: [https://github.com/ryanjamesmcgill/webaudio-organ]

Thank you,