Re: Thurs 10th Sept 2nd Max Mathews Memorial Bug Resolution Session

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:41:59 -0400
To: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Group,

Matt is unfortunately indisposed and unable to participate today. For my
part, I will be about 10-15 minutes late to the session, but I expect to
put in at least an hour's worth of issue resolution today.  Hope we can
continue making progress on this together!

...Joe

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"