Fwd: Merge PR#210 ("add channel count")

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM
Subject: Merge PR#210 ("add channel count")
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>

We've not seen that much discussion related to the proposal, coming from
the Audio WG as a result of the LC on "Media Capture and Streams", to
add channelCount to audio track settings, constraints, capabilities.

The proposal has been out first in email [1], and later in the form of a
PR [2]. The question if anyone will be implementing has been raised, and
we've seen responses from people that are planning to implement.

Thus, we think it is time to look into merging [2], and will ask the
editors to look into doing that.

Stefan for the chairs

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2015Jun/0031.html
[2] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/210

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"