From: Daniel Burnett <notifications@github.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [mediacapture-main] Add channelCount to audio track settings,
constraints, capabilities (#210)
To: w3c/mediacapture-main <mediacapture-main@noreply.github.com>
Cc: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>

I haven't seen any list support for this yet. Is there anyone who can give
some insight as to who might implement this?

—
<https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/210#issuecomment-119997145>.

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"