Re: Oscillators with time-domain custom wave shape

To get the perfect saw necessary for using it for iteration, you’d have to add an infinite number of sine waves. It’s the same problem @sebpiq was having with his first solution attempt, specifying the waveform in the frequency domain. To do this properly you really need to be able to specify the wave in the time domain.

—
Sent from Mailbox