Re: audioContext doesn't progress on a specific windows 7 machine

This isn't really relevant to this list. It's not a support list.  However,
see below.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Yehonathan Sharvit <viebel@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I have a very tough issue to share with you.
>
> On a *specific Windows 7 machine*, the audioContext doesn’t progress.
> It’s currentTime stays 0 forever.
>
> As a consequence, *start/stop/onended do not work*.
>
> Here is a js fiddle with the code of a reproduction of the bug.
>
> http://jsfiddle.net/6qfub5zd/11/
>
> The code is very simple:
>
> *c = new AudioContext;*
> *o = c.createOscillator();*
> *o.connect(c.destination);*
> *o.onended = function() {alert("done");};*
> *o.start();*
> *o.stop();*

You start then stop the oscillator immediately.  It's likely the oscillator
never actually started so onended never gets called.

I'm sure if you examine the context, time has actually progressed because
c.currentTime isn't 0.  If it is actually 0, please file a bug with your
browser vendor.