Postponed/Cancelled Re: Teleconf on Feb 19?

From: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:41:50 +0000
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Group,

Apologies for the late notice.   Unfortunately Joe is double booked for tomorrow and I am away visiting family. (its a school holiday here in the sunny UK).  I have been trying to schedule travel with the meeting but not been able to manage it hence the late notification.

I propose we keep the current schedule and the next meeting will be on Thursday the 5th March 2015 at Noon Boston Time.

I will send through a provisional agenda soon and we can revise before the next meeting.

Regards

Matt
--
Matthew Paradis