Support selective disconnection with AudioNode.disconnect()

From: Hongchan Choi <hongchan@google.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:21:33 -0800
To: Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello all,

We all have agreed to introduce the selective disconnection on
.disconnect() method. Please have a look at this discussion for the detail:

https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/6

And I made the proposal for IDL changes to address this issue. Please note
that there is a very small incompatibility issue with this change:

https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/479

Before introducing this change, I would like to have the consensus from WG.
Please feel free to chime in if you have a feedback or an opinion.

Thank you!

--
Hongchan Choi

Software Engineer