Re: Running WebAudio code outside of a browser?

From: s p <sebpiq@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:10:59 +0200
To: Tristan Strange <tristan.strange@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Tristan,

I've been working on this, with help from some other people :
https://github.com/sebpiq/node-web-audio-api

There is barely any node : ScriptProcessorNode, GainNode and
BufferSourceNode. Samuel Goldszmidt started adding Oscillators and Delay
nodes here :
https://github.com/sebpiq/node-web-audio-api/tree/Oscillator+DelayNodes but
he said it still needs some work.

So you can use it, but keep in mind that it is really a work in progress!!!
And also, I think the codebase is pretty clean, and documented, so if you
feel like implementing more nodes :D

--

*S├ębastien Piquemal*

 -----* @sebpiq*