Re: [Minutes] Audio WG teleconference 18 June 2015

Same here, this week is the Mozilla Summit in Vancouver, I doubt I'll be
able to have something written. That said, I'm planning to talk to a lot of
javascript engine and spec people this week, I'll probably have a better
understanding of the situation and possibilities by the end of the week.

Paul.