Re: [Minutes] Audio WG teleconference 18 June 2015

Oh I thought it was a spec issue, for the parse/compile off-main-thread
thing. I'm pretty sure Gecko and IE do off-main-thread parse and compile
already, so that might not be an issue.

Last I checked, the Worker spec was quite explicit about parsing/compiling
script on the same thread as the worker. I'll ask questions to make sure
we're reading and understanding the right thing.

Also yes, I'll try to think about a name.

Paul.