Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2014-10-16

I might have to offer my regrets, I'll be at the Sonar+D music technology
festival, probably helping out hacker building things with he Web Audio
API, all day and night.

If connectivity permits, I'll jump on the call. In any case, I'll try to be
on IRC.

Cheers,
Paul.