Re: Calling All Tests

Hi Joe and all,

Sonoport was also keen on helping out with this effort. Unfortunately we
couldn't get a suitable intern this summer to work on this. However, I
would be interested in contributing to some extent.

I did spend a little time looking through the various test suites
(WebPlatform tests, Browser Vendor tests, and the web-audio-test-api
library). I had been planning for the following initial tasks.

- Clean up IDL based WebPlatform tests
- Add tests for all the other Nodes
- Try to integrate tests from Various Browser platforms
- Explore CI based automated testing

I propose this could be done collaboratively on Github, so individual
issues could be taken on by various people who're willing to contribute to
this.

-Chinmay