AW: Filtering of enumerateDevices() results

Hello all,

many USB headsets nowadays include a HID device for media control and for sensor information such as whether the headset is worn or not.

Is here any way to relate the enumerateDevices entry to the HID events of the same device such as key pressed, mouse moved and/or gamepad used?

BTW, if I look at the gamepad API, they do list the type and name of device explicitly.

Thus, I would recommend to list the type and name of audio device optionally. It would be then for the browser to decide whether this data should be revealed or not.

With best regards,

 Christian Hoene