Re: AudioWorkerNode specification text status

My understanding was that Chris was going to finish this up, and it was
only a small additional increment on top of what he had already done
(basically he had to clean up a few typos and complete the code examples).

Chris, if you are *not* able to complete this writeup soon, could you
please let the group know so we can determine who's going to do it? (I'd be
happy to take this on.)

Also,  I wrote a skeletal version of the resolution for this issue in my
email regarding the minutes:

The group agreed on adopting the 2nd approach outlined in Chris Wilson's
draft of the AudioWorker specification, in which
AudioContext.createAudioWorker()
returns a Promise<AudioWorker>, which completes after the script is loaded
and has run. When the Promise has succeeded, the AudioWorker is ready to
use with no script-induced delays. All node configuration can take place
within the worker script.  onnodecreate and onaudioprocess event handlers
are shared among all node instances; the passed-in event in both cases has
a "node"property that refers to a audio-worker-side node handle object.

...Joe

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"