Re: Market Development for "Web MIDI"

Hey, folks–

If we're going to do a Web MIDI API logo, I personally think it should
look distinctive and distinguishable from the current MIDI logo, or
people won't notice the difference.

I also think we should get a logo designer to do it, rather than just
throw it together. Otherwise, we'll end up with something like this
silly doodle I made today (see attached).

Regards–
–Doug