RE: [CANCELLED] Web Audio Teleconference 18th December 2014

Apologies, won't be able to join Jan 8, I'll be at CES that day.

-Bill

From: Matthew Paradis [mailto:matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:54 AM
To: Audio WG
Subject: [CANCELLED] Web Audio Teleconference 18th December 2014

Dear Group,

I apologise for the late notice but it turns out that neither Joe or myself are available for todays call due to other work commitments.

We are proposing to cancel todays meeting - although if anyone wants to use the allotted time on the conference bridge to discuss anything they are welcome to do so.

We propose that the next meeting will be held on Thursday the 8th January, this is a 3 week break as I don't think people would appreciate us scheduling a meeting on Christmas day or New Years day.

We will send round an agenda by the end of this week to ensure that any actions from the previous meeting which are outstanding are captured and not forgotten in the Christmas merriment.

So that leaves us to wish you all a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Thank you all for all of your hard work in 2014 bringing this fantastic API together.

Best Wishes

Mat and Joe
--
Matthew Paradis