Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2014-11-13

I'd like to ask that we NOT spec our time discussing
* asynchronous vs synchronous instantiation of AudioWorkerNodes (Issue #113)
* Inter-app audio (Consistent request from ISVs, a la VSTs, Audio Units,
Rack Effects) (Issue #358)

Both of those really need a proposal from me to have further productive
discussion, and I don't have the time to generate that prior to the meeting.

However, there are 22 issues that could use the WG's examination on whether
they make the v1 bar or not:
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Needs+WG+decision%22

And another 22 issues that need WG input:
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Needs+WG+review%22

(some of these are listed above, of course)