Re: Milestones

For that issue in particular, I'd just intended to express that this should
get clarified before LC is issued.  I don't think it needs face-to-face
discussion (i.e. I doubt it's particularly controversial).

There used to be two v1 milestones, PLUS the last call milestone - I moved
all issues filed under one of them to the other and deleted the unused one
last week.  LC is just "I don't think we can issue a last call until this
is resolved."  If you'd rather delineate just along V1/vNext lines and make
LC a label, that's okay with me.