Re: [Agenda] TPAC 27th October 2014

Hello Matt and Joe

> We have posted an agenda here
> https://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/F2F_Oct_2014

I will attend that meeting but I also have the CSS meeting in
parallel. I discussed with Doug and he will try to be there most of
Monday and I will try to cover most of Tuesday (and some of Monday).

I also have an off-site conflict between 8am and 10am (WebFonts
meeting at the Google campus to close off one issue before going to
Last call). Hopefully I can catch up n the outcome of the testing
discussions over the break.

I gather that Philippe Le Hegaret will be talking at the Wednesday
plenary about automated test runners.

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain