Reminder: Audio WG call today: 2014-10-02

Hello all,

A reminder that we are having a call today. Please send regrets if you can’t make it.

Both Matt and myself have been affected by family matters that have left us scrambling for time this week and we do not have a formal agenda put together. As a result Matt will be unable to make the call today. Today we expect to discuss some remaining issues re: AudioWorker and input for the TPAC agenda.

…Joe

On Sep 29, 2014, at 6:07 PM, Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com> wrote:

> Hello WG members,
>
> This note is to propose two dates between now and the TPAC face-to-face meeting on which we can have a teleconference:
>
> - Thursday October 2, 2014 at Noon Boston time (our next call)
> - Thursday October 16, 2014 at Noon Boston time
>
> Logistics and info about the meeting are, as usual:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Meetings
>
> The minutes of our last teleconference are at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2014JulSep/0254.html
>
> Matt and I will send out a proposed agenda for this Thursday’s call soon, but please propose any items that you feel should be included.
>
> Best,
>
> .            .       .    .  . ...Joe
>
> Joe Berkovitz
> President