Re: Chrome: How to reprompt for permissions with getUserMedia() after initial denial in https

Hi Yehonathan,

- Despite its relationship to audio, getUserMedia() is not actually part of the Web Audio API. It is part of the Media Capture and Streams API. So you will probably get a more useful response from lists and forums connected with that API.

- If this is a Chrome-specific issue it would probably be useful for you to post issues to the Chromium bug database and/or developer forums if you have not already done so.

Best

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC