Re: Audio Workers - please review

If you (and Joe) are saying you want to keep the possibility of utilizing
parallelization when it would not cause appreciable differences in the
rendering (i.e. it's possible it would add to the total latency, just as an
implementation might choose to avoid underruns by increasing latency) and
wouldn't be observable in any way other than the overall system latency,
then I don't have a problem with that.  For example, in offline audio
context, an implementation could spawn as many threads as it wants to, as
long as the final rendering is the same.  If you can work ahead, you could
utilize extra threads in a subgraph in a live context too.  As long as it
would only add uniform latency to the entire graph (or be a developer
choice).