OS hang when using 2 AudioContexts on the same page

From: Yehonathan Sharvit <viebel@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:24:56 +0300
To: public-audio@w3.org, public-audio-dev@w3.org
Cc: Yves Lasry <yves@audyx.com>, Philippe Cohen <philc@audyx.com>
I have an angular application that plays audio sounds using 2 AudioContexts
on Chrome 37.

On some computers (especially with Windows), my application is causing a *5
seconds hang of the whole operating system.* Everything is frozen!

Have someone already experienced such a situation?
How is it possible that a page loaded in a Chrome tab is causing a hang of
the whole operating system? Is that a bug in my code, in Chrome or in
Windows?

Are there a minimal set of requirements that guarantee that HTML5 audio
will work fine on Chrome?

Regards,
Yehonathan.