Re: automation - all

Hi Siim,

This sounds like an interesting use-case, and I don’t know what the feelings of the group are on automating parameters like that. One thing to remember though is that it is cheap to create nodes, so you could have, for example a “spare” sawtooth oscillator created to replace your sine oscillator and then schedule it to “start” at the same time as you schedule the old one to “stop” - if that makes sense? I’m not clear what your particular use case is, but it could be an approach. You may want to handle the discontinuities introduced using envelopes as you suggest.

Cheers,

Chris