Re: Max number og hardware contexts between tabs

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:17:35 -0700
To: Yehonathan Sharvit <viebel@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>, raphael.boukara@audyx.com
It's because tabs are shared in a process, sometimes.  (Particularly in the
same domain, if I recall correctly, but I could be wrong.)

We're looking in to this more, but in short - don't create extra
AudioContexts unless there's some really, really important reason for
needing them.  In general, use one per app.  (We're working to make that
easier, with the suspend/resume/release proposal.)