Re: Call for Consensus: retire current ScriptProcessorNode design & AudioWorker proposal

I suspect it's POSSIBLE (though I haven't fully thought it through) for
offlineaudiocontexts to fix this, by spinning waiting for the
(asynchronous) responses from the main thread.  It seems rife with deadlock
opportunities, though.  There's been a request to examine how one would
utilize multiple cores in offlineaudiocontext processing, and I haven't
thought that through fully yet.