Re: Call for Consensus: retire current ScriptProcessorNode design & AudioWorker proposal

From: Andrew Vermie <andrew.vermie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:59:54 -0500
To: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Cc: "Robert O'Callahan" <robert@ocallahan.org>, Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
What are the advantages of introducing the new spec under the old API names
(createScriptProcessor + ScriptProcessorNode), rather than creating a new
API for this proposal and deprecating the old API?

As a developer working on a project with Web Audio API, I think it would be
less disruptive to have a clean break with the old API.  Thoughts?