Re: [Agenda] Audio WG Teleconference, 2014-07-10

Sigh.  As our Audio WG telecons got off-cycle, they now conflict with my
every-other-week Thursday 9am PT staff meeting.  I will be late to the
telecon, and attempt to split the difference.  Sorry about that.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 7:38 AM, Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk