Re: Audio WG teleconferences - past minutes, next agenda

Two outstanding items from the last-meeting-but-one, IIRC:

- Visible data races - I think we need a discussion on the proposed
scriptprocessor change.  My short recap is "this will create more memory
and GC pressure precisely where it's a bad idea - perhaps we should push to
do worker-based script processors sooner rather than later?"  Need Mozilla
folks on the call to discuss, though.

- Where are we with FTF meeting?