Re: MediaElementAudioSource / MediaStreamAudioSource for offlineAudioContext

Hi Chris,

On 16 Feb 2014, at 15:20, Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alternatively, working with this reminded me of the point raised by the TAG[3] about introducing constructors for each of the node types, and having the factory methods on the contexts themselves available (through a library?) as “syntactic sugar”. This would be a breaking change, but it would certainly simplify the specification of the two types of context.
>
> [3] https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/250

Also related to https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/257 ?

As “breaking changes” go, this one sounds fairly drastic. What would the harm be in keeping the context method in addition to constructors? Too sweet?

--
Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in