[OFF-TOPIC] Spam Policy (was: Web Audio jobs?)

Hi, folks–

I'm encouraged by the idea that there might be a "Web Audio API job".
Let's hope that there are lots of them in the coming months… it will
mean that we've done our job right!

But as a gentle (but firm) reminder… this list is for technical
discussion, not a job board. Posting either job listings or job requests
is _way_ outside the bounds, and would quickly turn this list into a
place where we can't do the job of creating the spec.

The same goes for notices of products, calls for papers or attendance
for conferences or other events unrelated to the WG, and other off-topic
matters. These are all dangerously close to spam. If you have a question
about whether a topic is appropriate for this list, feel free to contact
me and the chairs at team-audio@w3.org.

In general, we like to rely on social norms to keep W3C's lists on-topic
and productive, but in some cases that doesn't work, so as a matter of
policy, future violations of this guideline will result in banning that
email address from the list.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C staff contact for the Audio WG