No meeting this week (Was: [minutes] Audio WG teleconference, 2014-04-17)

Dear all,

As mentioned in the minutes of our last teleconference, the tentative date for our next teleconference was tomorrow - Thursday 1st May. As I suspected, it is a holiday in France at least, which would make it difficult for one of our Web Audio API editors - Paul - to join.

I would prefer to have both editors for the next call, so this is a confirmation that there will be *no meeting tomorrow*. Next date TBD - I suspect the 8th of May is similarly a holiday in a few key places.

Olivier

--
Olivier Thereaux - BBC Internet Research and Future Services

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in