Re: De-zippering and the fundamental issue of target users

> Have you (generic you, not you, Joe) actually encountered a problem with
dezippering

To me it's kind of an irrelevant question as 1) there hasn't been any "real
big" projects made with web audio API so it's hard to have hindsight on
this, and 2) I believe Lonce is more talking about the target group of the
spec, so it's a higher level discussion than just implementation details.

--

*Sébastien Piquemal*

 -----* @sebpiq*
 ----- http://github.com/sebpiq