Re: [web-audio-api testing] Best way of testing an AudioNode output

Thanks for the explanation, it does make it clearer. Also MDN's explanation
at
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Same_origin_policy_for_JavaScript
states
a general policy of allow cross origin embedding of objects, but deny
reading, which seem to apply to this case.

I'll look into reporting a security issue to Chromium/webkit.