Re: Continuous playback of javascript synthesized consecutive audio buffers causes audio artifacts when no buffer starving occurs.

@Joseph
Yes, that's true but unfortunately it's not specified how it's sample
accurate, playback time is specified in seconds, which are independant of
the number of samples, calling  performance.now()*1000 +
samples_in_last_buffer/samples_per_second is probably the most reliable way
to schedule the audio, but the javascript can get interrupted between
calling the time function and scheduling the audio causing cracks pops etc.
It's simpler to both implement and use if we either have a way to schedule
based on a delay in the format of number of samples played or a way to
queue buffers in a AudioBufferQueueNode or similar.