Re: [web-audio-api testing] Best way of testing an AudioNode output

AnalyserNode is probably a very bad way to get any kind of predictable
testing results out of the API, since you'll likely have timing challenges
if you're trying to use it to do waveform comparisons.  OfflineAudioContext
is probably best, ScriptProcessor second.