Re: Questioning the current direction of the Web Audio API

Hmm, now I think I see basic gain control, so that was a poor example -
replace that with delay, or filtering, etc.  As for the other built-in
effects - perhaps I misspoke.  But I'd suggested that this was the major
issue - that you needed to do everything in libraries - and was never
corrected, and I see in the examples inclusions like "effect.js" and
"audio-ducking.js".  In the case where you have substantial built-in
libraries, I don't see a huge difference between where we are today and
MSP, then, other than the known problem of script nodes being in the main
thread.