Re: ScriptProcessorNode behavior without JavsScript references

Well, I suppose the ScriptProcessorNode could itself define its own
lifetime, by setting its own onaudioprocess to null (from within the
onaudioprocess) - so, for example, if I wished to replicate
BufferSourceNode with a ScriptProcessorNode, the SP would play the entire
buffer, then (since it has no further work to do) from inside its next
onaudioprocess set its onaudioprocess to null, and then (presuming there
are no further references held to it) it can be marked for collection,
since it's no longer observable.  Yes?