Re: AudioBuffer channel read/write APIs

I'm not crystal-clear on the implications of copyToChannel, when the buffer
has been acquired; am I correct in presuming this would cause an
acquisition under the hood, and the modification would only end up
"applied" for future acquisitions?

That sounds super unclear, so let me try an example.

App creates an AudioBuffer, puts data into it, creates a BufferSource and
points it at the AudioBuffer, makes appropriate connections and calls
start().

At some later point in time (prior to the BufferSource completing,
however), app calls copyToChannel to change the data of the AudioBuffer.
 My presumption is that the currently scheduled playback would not take
those changes into account, but any future acquisitions (e.g. app creates
ANOTHER BufferSource pointing to the same buffer) would have the changed
data.  Is that correct?